Winter Florals

January 15, 2014





H&M Coat// Aeropostale Pants// Target Booties// Target Purse (old)

Happy Monday, my lovelies! hope you guys had an amazing weekend, mine was very relaxing and cold! Some of you guys might have heard of the "polar vortex" we've been having in some parts of the country. Seriously, this has been the worst winter I've experienced. It has been snowing almost everyday with temperatures below zero, which makes the process of shooting outfit pictures outside a bit more difficult. But anyways, for today's look, I am already getting in the vibe for spring time (which is one of my favorite seasons) so I decided to wear my new floral pants from Aeropostale. I got a great deal because they are having the "Teens for Jeans" promotion, so if you donate a pair of jeans that you don't wear anymore you get a 25% off a new pair. I ended up cleaning my closet and donating five pairs, great right? :) I decided to keep the rest of the outfit very simple and since it is very cold I am wearing one of my favorite jackets from H&M and my booties from Target. 
What do you guys think of this look? Hope you have a great week! ♥

___________________

¡Felíz comienzo de semana a todas! Espero que hayan pasado un excelente fin de semana. El mío fue bastante relajado y bien, bien frío. Este invierno ha sido uno de los más fríos que he experimentado, con mucha nieve y temperaturas bajo cero casi todos los días. El hecho de que el clima éste tan frío hace bien difícil el proceso de tomar las fotos para el blog afuera. Para el look de hoy, ya que me siento en el mood para primavera, decidí utilizar mis pantalones nuevos de Aeropostale. Ahora mismo tienen una promoción en la cual puedes donar tus jeans viejos y obtener un 25% de descuento para un par nuevo! Yo terminé haciéndole una limpieza a mi closet y doné cinco pares. Para el resto del outfit, como todavía esta bastante frío, decidí utilizar mi jacket favorito de H&M y mis botas de Target. 
¿Qué piensan de este look? ¡Espero que tengan una linda semana! ♥

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!